Alfa Network AGS05-2.5GL - 2.5Gbps unmanaged Ethernet switch with loop detection and fanless design
(1) Realtek1 ™ RTL8371 chipset
(2) Fanless metal case design
(3) Power and loop detection indicator
(4) 5× 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps RJ45 ports
(5) Link and activity LED indicators on each port
(6) DC jack (5.5/2.1 mm) for 12 V DC input
This multi-gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch is a plug and play device with enterprise-level quality features. As a cost-effective solution, it allows increasing network bandwidth by more than twice (from 1 to 2.5 Gbps), using existing Cat5e (or better) cabling infrastructure.
Thanks to highly reliable internal components, features like auto-negotiation, non-blocking 25 Gbps switching capacity, flow control and fanless case design, this device will be perfect choice for SMB or home users.
|Ethernet Data Rate||2.5Gbps|
|Power Requirement||DC jack (5.5/2.1 mm) for 12 V DC input|
|Dimensions||165 × 130 × 27 mm|
|Operation Temperature||0 ° ~ 50 ° C|
|Operating Humidity||10 % ~ 90 % RH, non-condensing|